Does anybody remember any more?
Below is a collection of resources that fans like you have pointed out. These include official and fan content websites, meta and review essays written by fans, and links fans have found valuable. Please consider the accuracy of the canon when using these resources, look for references to specific episodes or can point to a specific event.
I know there are loads of times I end up thinking, "did this actually happen in the series?" or was it that I read a fabulous piece of fanfiction and it somehow became ingrained as my own personal canon. Many fans work tirelessly to create resources for us to help us out, including people who transcribe episodes, write meta, and update websites loaded with valuable information. Sometimes though, a question is just too specific to be able to find the answer readily.
- Questions concerning canon, such as "Did Rodney ever pick his nose?"; "In what episode did Laura Cadman first kiss Carson?" and "What type of degrees does Mr. Woolsey have?". Questions can include a variety of different types of inquiries, whether it is defining if something did occur, when in a timeline something might or might not have happened, or generalities that may need clearing up. Questions concerning situations or characters of SGA that broach into the other fandoms can also be asked, and cross-posting is welcome. These examples are not exclusive, and should not be used to exclude potential questions people might have. If you feel uncomfortable to whether something should be posted here, please contact the moderators.
- Links and recommendations for resources to help answer canon questions. Meta that delves more deeply into issues that occurred within the show and its related official media are also welcome.
- Reviews of all canon media, from the episodes and movies to the novels and audiobooks. Let us know what you liked, canon contradictions, what you take as canon, and anything else you think would be useful to know!
Things to Remember When Posting:
- Use cuts when displaying images within a post. Screenshots often help us pick out minuscule details the producers and writers included that we can deliciously consume as canon, but can be quite large.
- Warn for spoilers for the fifth season of SGA and any references to spoilers for future SG endeavors.
- Use our tags!! If we are missing a tag you think should be used, please let the moderators know! We'll go back and add it!
- Be your awesome self!
- Membership is open, and is not required to post.
- Inappropriate posts will be deleted at moderators' discretion.
We reserve the right to update these guidelines as necessary.
Stargate, all its characters, plots, scenarios, concepts, idiosyncrasies, symbols, screen caps, original music, etc. belong to any or all of the following people: Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret productions, Gekko Productions and Big Finish Audio. Everything here is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.
This Disclaimer is valid for all pieces of artwork, icons, fan-fiction stories, meta, audio/visual media. Any "value added" modifications, original secondary characters, and original plot ideas are then copyrighted to the specified owner in the individual posting.
Who are the moderators? samantilles & paian
How to get in contact: